Tuesday 19 June 2018

Coursework: Preliminary exercise

I plan to make a short Science Fiction television scene set in a school. I will use a variety of camera shots including close-ups, long shots and medium shots . I will also use a high angle shot to show where my character is.
I will attempt to subvert the representation of young people in my TV scene. Usually, young people are shown to be anti-social, irresponsible and naive. Instead, I will make my character a an evil duplicate who has killed their real self.
          The people who will be in my film are myself and Karan.

- A high angle shot of the hills where one of the characters are
- A long shot to show one character moving down the corridor
- A long shot to show one character opening the door
- A medium shot to show the phone being picked up
- A close up to show someone talking on the phone
- A close up to show their facial expression change

I will film in the 2nd floor corridor and stairwell and I will film on the hills.

*Walks toward the window and answers phone*
Lola: "hello?"
*Karan stands up on the hills*
Karan:"You need to leave!"
Lola:" I'm fine don't worry i'm going back in"
Karan:"They're gonna find out Lola you're in danger!"
Lola:" They wont find out i'm positive"
Karan:"why?"
Lola: "because the real Lola is dead!"
*Karan is shocked*

No comments:

Post a Comment

CSP's

Magazines 1) Print Magazines: Tatler CSP case study 2) Reveal: case study blog task 3) OMO advert: blog task 4) Represent NHS Bloo...